Work in France
This country has several features which make it perfect to live and work in.
To the marvellous cultural and gastronomic French heritage, we can add good work conditions which are enjoyed by its inhabitants.
Firstly, the number of work hours per week is about 35, and the age of retirement is 62 years. Those 2 factors can be based on the saying: ¨Work to live, don’t live for working¨.
The minimum salary for the non-qualified jobs is situated around 1450€ (gross) per month.
Moving on to the life quality, the evaluation of the International Living Association puts France in the 4th place dealing with the following characteristics:
- An excellent health system, which is considered the 1st by the OMS.
- One of the best life expectancies all around the world.
- One of the safest places in Europe.
- An effective transports network.
- One of the best communication networks in the world.
- A wide variety of coverture referring to the social services.